Welcome to Campus Dental
We provide students, staff, faculty, and the community with access to a full-service dental practice and affordable services, located conveniently on the University of Victoria campus, so you can stop by before, after or in-between classes. Campus Dental is also open to the public. You don’t need to be a staff or student of the university to book an appointment.
Cadboro Bay Dental Open
Cadboro Bay Dental has free parking and accepts all student, staff and other types of insurance. We direct bill for your convenience.
What Campus Dental is doing to keep you safe
We’re putting your safety first
As a dental practice, we have always taken great pride in putting the health and safety of our patients and staff first. Dental practices have always had advanced infection control procedures. We know now, more than ever, our patients want assurances that every preventative measure is in place.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking:
- Pre-screening – assessment of each patient, including temperature, on the day of the appointment
- Monitoring – we take each staff member’s temperature and monitor for any symptoms of illness every day
- Contactless payment – we accept tap options for payment
- Personal protective equipment – in addition to fit-tested N95 masks, gloves, gowns, face shields and gloves
- We’ve installed plexiglass shields and a mandatory hand sanitizing station at our reception counter
- Limited access – only patients and treatment providers will be allowed in treatment areas.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced throughout the office and patients will wait outside for their appointment
- Disinfecting – all surfaces cleaned after each patient
- Bathrooms will be available to patients only
Information for Students
Your Pacific Blue Cross Coverage is accepted. The plan is effective September 1 to August 31 the following year. If you are a new student, you may be subject to a six week black out period of eligible coverage. The plan covers 70% for basic services, such as: cleanings, X-rays, fillings, extractions. This leaves 30% as the patient’s responsibility, due at the time of service. The plan has a financial maximum of $750 for the whole year. If treatment exceeds the maximum, the patient is then responsible for 100% of the amount.
Your Pacific Blue Cross is accepted. The plan is effective from January 1st to December 31st the same year. If you are a new student, you may be subject to a six-week blackout period of eligible coverage. The plan covers 70% for basic services, such as cleanings, x-rays, fillings (at a reduced alternative rate set forth from the insurance company), and extractions. This leaves 30% as the patient’s responsibility, due at the time of service. The plan has a financial maximum of $750 for the whole year. If treatment exceeds the maximum, the patient is then responsible for 100% of the amount.
You may be covered under your parent’s insurance as well. If so, all information must be provided prior to your appointment.