Welcome to Campus Dental

We provide students, staff, faculty, and the community with access to a full-service dental practice and affordable services, located conveniently on the University of Victoria campus, so you can stop by before, after or in-between classes. Campus Dental is also open to the public. You don’t need to be a staff or student of the university to book an appointment.

What Campus Dental is doing to keep you safe

We’re putting your safety first

As a dental practice, we have always taken great pride in putting the health and safety of our patients and staff first. Dental practices have always had advanced infection control procedures. We know now, more than ever, our patients want assurances that every preventative measure is in place.

Here are a few of the steps we are taking:

  • Pre-screening – assessment of each patient, including temperature, on the day of the appointment
  • Monitoring – we take each staff member’s temperature and monitor for any symptoms of illness every day
  • Contactless payment – we accept tap options for payment
  • Personal protective equipment – in addition to fit-tested N95 masks, gloves, gowns, face shields and gloves
  • We’ve installed plexiglass shields and a mandatory hand sanitizing station at our reception counter
  • Limited access – only patients and treatment providers will be allowed in treatment areas.
  • Social distancing will be strictly enforced throughout the office and patients will wait outside for their appointment
  • Disinfecting – all surfaces cleaned after each patient
  • Bathrooms will be available to patients only

General Dentistry

Root Canals

When in contact with germs, dental pulp can decay quickly. A root canal allows you to keep your tooth.

Learn More

Fillings

Fillings do exactly what the name indicates—fill the holes in your teeth. Fillings also prevent decay from spreading.

Learn More

Family Dentistry

We pride ourselves on being a family dentist, providing gentle care for our patients of all ages.

Learn More

Digital X-Rays

Digital X-rays conserve time, supply clearer photos, and expose clients to 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays.

Learn More

Crowns

Placed for aesthetic purposes, crowns look natural and as much a part of your mouth as your existing teeth.

Learn More

Bridges

Bridges recover your smile’s health by placing new, synthetic teeth where your natural teeth are missing.

Learn More

Cosmetic Dentistry

Veneers

Are you concealing your smile or stopping yourself from laughing and smiling freely? Dental veneers can help.

Learn More

Teeth Whitening

Teeth can become stained and darkened from age, coffee, tea, or smoking but it’s not something you have to live with.

Learn More

Invisalign

An alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign corrects your teeth using clear aligner trays.

Learn More

Preventative Dentistry

Sealants

Sealants are thin, plastic finishes applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to help prevent cavities.

Learn More

Mouthguards

A mouthguard helps to prevent and minimize injury to the teeth, arches, lips, gums and brain.

Learn More

Dental Cleanings

Regular cleanings ensure your teeth and gums remain healthy and they allow us to detect and get rid of accumulation.

Learn More

Dental Checkups

A very important part of dental health is your dental checkup. Visit your dentist twice a year.

Learn More

Information for Students

Undergrad Students

Your Pacific Blue Cross Coverage is accepted. The plan is effective September 1 to August 31 the following year. If you are a new student, you may be subject to a six week black out period of eligible coverage. The plan covers 70% for basic services, such as: cleanings, X-rays, fillings, extractions. This leaves 30% as the patient’s responsibility, due at the time of service. The plan has a financial maximum of $750 for the whole year. If treatment exceeds the maximum, the patient is then responsible for 100% of the amount.

Graduate Students

Your Pacific Blue Cross is accepted. The plan is effective from January 1st to December 31st the same year. If you are a new student, you may be subject to a six-week blackout period of eligible coverage. The plan covers 70% for basic services, such as cleanings, x-rays, fillings (at a reduced alternative rate set forth from the insurance company), and extractions. This leaves 30% as the patient’s responsibility, due at the time of service. The plan has a financial maximum of $750 for the whole year. If treatment exceeds the maximum, the patient is then responsible for 100% of the amount.

All Students

You may be covered under your parent’s insurance as well. If so, all information must be provided prior to your appointment.

Campus Dental Centre

Say Hello

3800 Finnerty Rd.
University of Victoria
SUB B142 (Student Union Building)
Victoria, BC V8W 3P3

250-380-1888
campusdental@shawbiz.ca

Monday-Friday 8a.m. to 4p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday

Campus Dental Team

Aziz.jpg
Aziz
Registered Dental Hygienist
Dr-Owen-Sun.jpg
Dr. Owen Son
General Dentist
Dr-Brittney-Leeming.jpg
Dr. Brittney Leeming
General Dentist
drchung.png
Dr. Paul Chung
General Dentist
marcia.png
Marcia
General Manager / CDA
preet.jpg
Preet

Make an Appointment

Happy Clients

Going to the dentist is never fun but this group makes you feel welcome and secure that they have your best interests first.

Gail Branton

I look forward to my periodic dental cleaning at Campus Dental because my hygienist, Christine, cares for me respectfully and shows genuine support for helping me maintain my dental health.

Joy Fisher

I have visited Campus Dental a few times now. Everyone remembers me and all are concerned and caring, not just about my teeth but about my life. The work that I have had done has been quick and thorough. I am confident that I am in good hands.

Lisa Ordell